Photobucket

Friday, December 19, 2008

This is for a special guy~

Photobucket

I know u are reading this ne~^^

This is for u...(ben dan guy-jason korkor)

Before 25 dec , i hope u(ben dan guy-jason) can know this rule , i want my boyfriend to be like this de o :
->is a good , friendly , kind and lovable guy (if not lovable and friendly , its ok)=)
->no smoking and seldom drinking beer
->must care me , especially my health
->not easily fall in love with other girls
->must prove to me everytime that he loves me
->must be a romantic guy
->know to give me surprise , but not often
->always care bout my feelings
->must love me with all of his true heart
->not to keep any secret behind me
->must be an honest guy
->not too late to sleep at night
->not too fat
->not a wild and crazy guy

hehe..well , u know le ba?keke^^jason korkor(ben dan guy) gambatte oo!
bluek=P

1 comment:

PopRock said...

Hello..This is YaniLavigne i found your site coz my website link is in your blog..thank you soo much..would you mind if i also link you back??