Photobucket

Saturday, December 20, 2008

nasib malang~=.=lll

Photobucket

Last nite , maybe while 2 or 3 a.m. , got thieves go in my house d...my neighbour's house too..til this morning , im surprised when my mom told me this..
Im thinking : eeh? why my neighbour's dog din barking..?
Then i know that that night , they went for travel , of coz took their dog go too...
Then , a terrible things happened!!!

The television had been taken!!! Oh my godness!!!!!!!!! =.=lll

Luckily lol , they din take my comp..huhuhu~

Again! They want drove away my dad's car oso...=.=but ne , they don hav , they out the key on my piano...know why they din drove away?coz my gate is automatic electric gate , of coz they cant open lar..wakakaka!

The new television juz bought since last year d...I like it very muchhh..*cry*
Lucky again , my house store hav an old television , then i help my family take it out...then can watch...^^

But!!! I'll not forgive the thief!!!! I want to kill them!!!
Hmpp...