Photobucket

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009 to everyone!!!!!

Photobucket

Waaaa...so fast 2008 year gonna pass...-.-2008 year can say is the most bad in my life..coz always nasib malang d lor~ahahaha~~^^
But never mind lar~Coz 2009 year gonna come and hope im always fine at 2009 year!Bad luck go away!!!!!!!!
And
I hope my result will get better oso =.=

Of coz lar
I hope my relationship between me and him will getting more sweet , more lovable and more good~keke~


Friends ,
I wanna wish u
"A Happy New Year!!! May all your dreams come true!!"

Here's my messages for everyone^^
Hope you like it!

"Fill ur life with Happiness & Bright Cheer,
Bring to u Joy and Prosperity for the whole Year,
And it’s my New Year wish 4u Dear…
Wish u a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR."


"Blooming Flowers
Sparkling Crackers
Colorful Night
Sweetest Bite
Smiling Faces
Delicious Dishes
Only Luv,
No Fear
Let’s Welcome the New Year.
@@Happy New Year@@"


"Beauty..
Freshness..
Dreams..
Truth..
Imagination..
Feeling..
Faith..
Trust..
This is beginning of a new year!"


Goodbye 2008 year!!!!
But ill remember all the good memorise of 2008 !!!
Thanks for coming to my life 2008 year!!!

1 comment:

-Zephyrus- said...

o can write like that.. not bad wor. =P

Proud of you ^^