Photobucket

Friday, November 21, 2008

marching is very tired de wor..hayzz

oaw.....angrymarching marching marching...!!!>.<>huhuhu..next year will be my 1st marching competition of scout de leh~so i need to practice more harder n harder d...my legs wanna broken oready lol...very tired de..tiredomggg... *sad*sad n cristina-the person teach us marching de , she very scary de ne... make me wan cry cry..hmppp , everyday marching marching marching!!!...especially always ask us to ke belakang pusing de..make my head like thisconfused , but nvm d, hehe^^ coz if we are the winnerproud , huhuhu , ill be having high marks in my KK card de lol..wakakaka n maybe got prize de wor!keke!



1 comment:

瑂玹 said...

who say marching not tried.We also march everyday and march until the leg OMG cannot walk !!!!But we happy because we have learn more than other ppl la and hope ur group will win