Photobucket

Monday, April 13, 2009

Why? I really wonder...

I really don't know why do you want us to break up.
You said that we're too different and better remain as friends?

You haven't tell me that why we're too different?
Is it because age gap?distance?Or...do you like somebody?
I dont't know.I really don't know.

When can you explain to me?
Just 106 days...

I still expect we will together more than that or even marry with you...SO , i'm stupid , i do think so.

Actually we will break up when we're on 100 days , but you said that day is our 100th day , and you said waited til one week and see how.

Do you even care about my feelings?
Do you really try to cherish me? You said that i'm unique. If that , why don't you cherish me?

I really having enough hurt , i won't simply trust ANY GUY again.

couple Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

KJ said...

OMG :(
Most likely these days I also feel the same with you T.T

Cheer up~~! He's just one of billion nice guys in this world! ^^