Photobucket

Sunday, March 1, 2009

First two months together, success! ^^

So...25 Feb also as last wednesday , was the first 2 month that me n jason darling together d^^
Well...for u guys n girlz are short right?But is 61 days d o! It's hard also ne!
Some couple maybe just together 6 days n break?XD


Don't believe?



Believe?



Sibu got many couple like that de lor..
Btw...
Most of my frens ne , they say me n Jason will not together for 6 months!
BUT
Never mind
Coz i'll prove to them that ill try my best to together with him as long as we can.
At least we already try hard ma!
Right?

BUT
If can
I hope my loveship with Jason can continue til 6 years , 60 years n more than that!
Because i'm really really love him.
Yea i cant promise ill love him forever but ill cherish him n love him the way i want n love him as long as i can...Can ka Jason?

Hope i can call u darling Forever
If cant forever ,ill wont regret that i've been calling u darling since last christmas coz "darling" gimme a lot of sweet memories!

No comments: