Photobucket

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Touching~(for me=P)

Photobucket

Lol..last nite , when me and jason chatting , dunno why de , we talk and talk , suddenly talk bout the sad memories that we've been through in the pass..
Well ,
down there is some part what we had talked last nite that i felt the most touching(for me lar..) =P

Eilyn : i got those negative feelings coz me experienced ma..
Eilyn : me juz worry these prob will happen again on us..
Jason : lynlyn
Jason : i told you before
Eilyn : mm?
Jason : i dont need an ex-gf to know how it feels like
Jason : i edi know how it felt
Jason : and me duwan it to happen again either
Jason : but ne
Jason : lemme ask u something..
Jason : when that something happened between u n ur ex..
Jason : do you feel sad?
Eilyn :of coz feel sad..
Jason : i felt very very sad too ne..
Jason : butt
Jason : after quite some time
Jason : i told this to myself
Jason : im quite grateful that it had happened ne
Jason : you know why?
Eilyn : dunno^^
Jason : cuz since it was such a great sadness
Jason : i know that whatever sadness that i will feel later on
Jason : i can overcome them
Jason : because i edi went through the very very difficult one
Jason : and also
Jason : it taught me that what the person has did to me
Jason : it reminds me to not to do that to other people
Jason : because it will hurt them the same way i did
Jason : and i duwan anyone, especially you, to feel that kinda hurt again
Jason : in short
Jason : i take that sadness as a good lesson
Jason : and i took it happily
Jason : okay la maybe not so happy
Jason : but its still happier than sad
Eilyn : *hug hug u tite*
Eilyn : jason soo mature
Eilyn : soo touched me lar^^
Eilyn : *cry cry*
Jason : lolx..
Jason : dun cry la baka
Jason : crybaby~
Jason : XD
Jason : *pinches ur cheeks*
Eilyn : keke^^



Hahahaha~the middle part there touched me lar XD
Well , jason is very mature right?
=)
Is he?^^

Photobucket

No comments: